Digital Trading Executive (eCommerce)
Years of Experience
Expected Start Date
Send in By Midnight
LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is a British company, founded in 1995 and an inventor, retailer and manufacturer of ethical skin care, hair care, bath and body products. Now with a global online reach, and over 900 shops in 47 countries, it’s known for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetic industry.
Lush Malaysia is now…………
looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join their team as Digital Trading Executive for the Malaysian market who will be responsible for increasing Lush’s Digital and Brand presence in Malaysia, according to global standards.
The Digital Trading Executive – will create innovative solutions to increase traffic, grow digital sales and conversion through our Malaysian website. This will combine improving online performance through product range, and handling analysis to suggest areas of the website to test and improve conversion – all in line with and driven by our brand strategy.
This role is a critical part of our Digital team with strong liaisons to Brand and PR, working closely on strategy alongside the local and global teams, optimising our customer experience and being able to give strong new ideas and concepts to the business. Management and optimisation of the local Digital systems and ensuring up to date content on the Malaysian website are part of your day to day.
You will take on general management tasks overseeing the local Digital team in Customer Care and Digital Fulfilment (mail order), to create and maintain high standards within the Digital operation.
This is a data heavy role, with a focus on attracting traffic to our site and closely monitoring and analysing data trends and conversion – a general technical understanding of web systems will be necessary, and to have excellent working knowledge of web analytics such as Google Analytics. Further experience with tools such as SEMrush and Brand watch is a plus.
You will have excellent spoken and written English skills and a valid passport, as occasional travel outside of Malaysia will be expected, with regular trips to the UK.
If you’re already planning your strategy within this role, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Handle data analysis through Google Analytics and internal reports
- Drive KPIs (sales, traffic, conversion) to build the local business
- E-Merchandising – Ensuring every product is perfectly represented and every category well organised
- SEO – optimise all aspects of the Lush website for external search engines and internal search
- Manage the Digital systems locally, taking charge of all commercially relevant content
- Making suggestions to optimise our Customer Experience
- Ensure alignment with Lush’s global Digital strategy and close collaboration with Brand & PR